I almost didn’t even write this recipe for Spaghetti because everyone knows how to make spaghetti.
Then I remembered when I first started out. I couldn’t make anything that didn’t come with recipes on the box.
Then I remember when my sister in law tried to make spaghetti for the first time and it came out as mush.
For those sweet souls who don’t know their way around a kitchen, this one’s for you!
1 lb ground beef
1 (16oz) package of spaghetti noodles
1 (24 oz) jar of spaghetti sauce
1. In a 6 quart pan, boil water.
2. Use only half the box of noodles! Break the noodles in half and add to the boiling water. Set timer for 7-9 minutes (or check package for instructions). Stir occasionally.
3. While noodles boil, cook the ground beef in a large frying pan. Don’t use oil. Cook over medium heat. Stir often and break into small pieces.
4. Drain the noodles and run under cold water to keep from lumping up and turning to mush.
5. When there is no pink in the beef, pour the whole jar of spaghetti sauce into the beef. Cook until hot.
6. Stir the noodles into the sauce mixture. Serve and enjoy!
When you get this one down, it’s also great to add in sautéd mushrooms, diced tomatoes and diced onion too!