One of our favorite meals in our house is lasagna. Specifically, THIS lasagna.
1 lb ground beef
Italian seasoning, to taste
1 (16 oz) package lasagna noodles
1 (24 oz) jar of chunky garden style Ragu
1 (15 oz) can tomato sauce
8 oz cream cheese
8 oz sour cream
16 oz mozzarella cheese, shredded
1. Brown the ground beef. Season with Italian seasoning.
2. In a small bowl mix the cream cheese and sour cream. I microwave the cream cheese first to soften it up.
3. When the beef if cooked, add in the Ragu.
4. Grease a 13×9 pan. I personally use 2 11×8 Pyrex dishes so I can freeze one of them.
5. Layer the ingredients in this order:
Lasagna, cheese mixture, beef, tomato sauce, mozzarella, lasagna, cheese mixture, beef, tomato sauce, mozzarella.
6. Cook at 350° for 30-40 minutes, until noodles are soft and cheese is melted. Serve and enjoy.
4 thoughts on “Lasagna”